15 interesting facts about me...
1. When I was born my mom was septic which basically means she was full of infection so when I came out I was apparently blue and didn't make a sound. They rated me a 1 out of 10 on the apgar scale 10 being the most healthy. Needless to say it did not look good. They rushed me out of the room and my poor parents didn't get to hold me til a week later. Luckily after 9 days I made a full recovery and here I am.
2. I have never learned to swim because the water scares me so much. Many have tried to teach me but alas none of them have succeeded. It's kind of embarrassing when your 23 with a bunch of flotation devices holding you up out of the water and there are 5 year olds swimming laps around you but whatever.
3. Ever since I was little I've been prone to getting bloody noses. If my nose gets bumped or the weathers really dry you can bet on there being blood. It's pretty gross. I would say I get at least 2-3 nose bleeds a month. And no it's not because I pick my nose. Jerks! :)
4. I have more than once and by different people been told that I am one of the goofiest girls that they have ever met. I'm not sure how to take that but I guess I'll take it as a compliment.
5. Sunsets are my favorite!
6. Although I'm known to be somewhat of a commitment phoebe I've always been obsessed with weddings! I love going to weddings, I love looking at bridal magazines and could (and have) spend hours looking at wedding photos. Who knows maybe one day I'll be a wedding planner. I would love that!
7. I get stressed about the dumbest things. I remember once at my previous job we took a stress test and if you got higher than 20 that meant you were stressed. Yeah I got over 100. Hopefully if I took that test today I wouldn't score so high but who knows.
8. I absolutely hate confrontation and avoid it at all costs although I wish I was a bit more feisty.
9. I love to laugh probably more than anything in the world. You can't take life too seriously.
10. I, like Erin, am also obsessed with sports but mostly college football. I think being a Zito you have to like sports. It's just the way we are made :)
11. I love making crafts unless it involves sewing.
12. I am one of the biggest procrastinators in the world and it has gotten me into trouble many times but I never seem to learn my lesson. That's probably another reason why I'm always so stressed.
13. I love photography! Both taking pictures and looking at others photography. I blame my cousins for this. You know who you are ;)
14. I love gossip. I know that sounds terrible and I try to stop but it is probably one of my favorite things. I never create it I just love hearing about it. What can I say it's one of my biggest weaknesses!
15. My family and friends are the most important things in the world to me. They truly are the BEST and I don't know what I would do or where I would be without them. I love them all so much!