Even though it is a shot of me in my swimmer, I still love this photo, because it was taken about a year and a half ago when I was in Almeria, Spain.
15 interesting facts about me:
1. I love to stand on my head.
2. I was dropped on my head when I was 2 days old (insert joke here--very funny, jerks!)
3. I write poetry when I try to understand my feelings
4. I love to draw and want to be an artist.
5. I have never had a broken bone (that I know of)
6. I love learning and doing new things, but I get bored easlily and move on to the next thing. I am mediocre at so many things!
7. I love to play and watch sports
8. I am scared to death of snakes
9. I am a good memorizer
10. I am a C.E.R.T.---Community Emergency Response Team
11. I want to save the world
12. I am a great listener--I would rather listen than talk. Unless I think of something witty to say or am with my family. We just all talk at once. We each think we are funniest people ever!
13. If you are a friend, you will probably be my friend forever. People mean the world to me. Especially my family.
14. There is nothing that makes me feel more alive than running
15. I am hilarious! :)