25.7.10

Things I love--Erin's version

So, I liked Amy's post and decided to copy her. I, like Amy, love the Yogurt Stop, Hunger Games Series, The Utes, and of course the World Cup. Here are a few other things I am loving.....
My amphipod water bottle. Little amphi has become my best friend when I run. It fits perfectly in my hand, holds my key, chapstick, phone and anything else small that I need when I run. Love it!


I have 2 new favorite songs. One Spanish song and one English. The Spanish song is called "Abrazame" by Camila. They are a Mexican soft rock band. I can play this song over and over again.


My other favorite is "One Day" by Matisyahu. He is a Hasidic Jewish musician from New York City and I love this song. I set is as the caller tune on my phone. You may have heard this song at the Olympics and they also played it a lot during the World Cup. It is fantastic. Thanks Matisyahu!



This isn't anything new, but I have to pay homage to my favorite sports writer, Rick Reilly. I started reading Rick's articles in Sport's Illustrated at work about 7 years ago. The guys in the office used to subscribe to Sport's Illustrated and I fell in love with his articles. Rick writes for ESPN now, but his articles are just as great as always. He has made me laugh and cry all in the same article. You are tender, Rick. Love you!



Tom's Shoes! For every pair of shoes you buy, Tom's donates a pair to a child in need. http://www.tomsshoes.com/


The shoes are so comfy and come in their regular sneaker, wrap boots and this summer they just introduced the wedge! Who doesn't love that? Thanks Toms!

Last, but not least, I am loving my art class right now! Here's a shout-out to my art teacher Annie Kennedy at the University of Utah. If you have a chance to take her class, you should. She is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe when you mentioned tunes you loved that you didn't write about your all time favorite song, "Little Stevie learns to rock", or something like that. Very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete