1.9.10

Fall and Football----These are a few of my favorite things!

So excited that September is finally here! This summer has really left a lot to be desired and I (Erin) am glad it is basically over. Although I do love having a nice tan, laying by the pool, summer nights, camping and BBQ's-- there are many things about summer that i do not love. Actually, there is just one, but it effects so many things--the heat. I hate the heat unless I can dip myself in a body of water nearby. I hate being hot. I hate sleeping hot, I hate trying to work when I'm hot, I hate sweating, and I hate planning outdoor activities around the heat. I hate that I have to run really early in the morning or really late at night. Same with hiking or any outdoor activity where being in water is not involved. Basically what I am saying is that summer is not really my favorite season. And although this summer has been fairly mild temperature-wise, it has been a fairly crappy summer. I will not go into all the summer happenings and really I have so many blessings and don't really need to complain. It has just been one of those BLAH summers. Especially the month of August.
Anyway, we won't go into that!

Fall is upon us and I love everything about fall except for the fact that it is always so short. I love the crispness in the air, the changing of the leaves, all the fall holidays, and most of all.......FOOTBALL!
I love football. And especially UTAH football. Tomorrow starts off the 2010 season, so I am attaching the schedule. I also have tickets to the Notre Dame game in South Bend this November. Fall is already looking so much better than summer. Go UTES!

2010-2011 SCHEDULE

Date Opponent / Event Location Time / Result

09/02/10 vs. Pittsburgh Salt Lake City 6:30 p.m. MT


09/11/10 vs. UNLV Salt Lake City 2:00 p.m. MT


09/18/10 at New Mexico Albuquerque, N.M. 6:00 p.m. MT


09/25/10 vs. San Jose State Salt Lake City 6:00 p.m. MT


10/09/10 at Iowa State Ames, Iowa TBA


10/16/10 at Wyoming Laramie, Wyo. 4:00 p.m. MT


10/23/10 vs. Colorado State Salt Lake City 4:00 p.m. MT


10/30/10 at Air Force Colorado Springs, Colo. 5:30 p.m. MT


11/06/10 vs. TCU Salt Lake City 1:30 p.m. MT


11/13/10 at Notre Dame Notre Dame, Ind. 2:30 p.m. ET


11/20/10 at San Diego State San Diego, Calif. 7:00 p.m. PT


11/27/10 vs. BYU Salt Lake City 1:30 p.m. MT


No comments:

Post a Comment