13.2.11

Day #13--Amy

Favorite TV shows:


Big Bang Theory
I love these nerds! This show makes my heart happy. So funny!

Entourage
I don't have HBO so some of my friends and I have to wait for the seasons to come out on DVD to watch. We love it so much I'm sure we could watch the whole thing in a day but we try to draw it out so it can last longer.

The Office
[Emmys+-+Cast.jpg]
Even though I don't really watch it anymore seasons 1,2, and 3 were amazing!

Arrested Development
So sad this got canceled! Who would want to "R" her!?! Lol!

Season 11 of The Bachelor
So absolutely ridiculous! But so very entertaining! Makes my Monday nights so much more enjoyable!
 
The Hills
I can see eyes rolling already but I don't care. I loved this show and miss it so much! The seasons with Lauren that is.
 
Keeping up with the Kardashian's
These people are so entertaining to watch!

SATC

This show can cheer me up when I'm in the worst mood. The characters are so relatable and fun. In the words of Samantha Jones, "It's slim pickings out there. You can't swing a Fendi purse without knocking over five losers." I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment