9.2.11

Day #9--Quotes (Erin)

I love quotes! Hopefully I can limit them to a few. Some of my favorites:

"If you love something very much, let it go free. If it does not return, it was not meant to be yours. If it does...love it forever."

"Help thy brothers' boat across the sea, and lo, thine own has reached the shore."
                                                                                    -Hindu proverb

"Being humble mean recongnizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others."
                                                                                     -Gordon B. Hinckley

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
                                                                                      -EM Forster

"I believe in Christ as I believe in the rising sun; not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else."
                                                                                      -CS Lewis

I love CS Lewis! There are so many more quotes I love, but there are a few!

1 comment: