8.2.11

Day #9--Amy

Favorite Quote/Quotes:

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
--Audrey Hepburn


"Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there."

    --Will Rogers


“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
--Dr. Seuss

"Mediocricy will never do. You are capable of something better."

--Gordon B. Hinckley

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

--Marilyn Monroe

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt















No comments:

Post a Comment