6.2.11

Day #7--Amy

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you:

I can't possibly pick just one person/thing that has had the biggest impact on me. I can not begin to tell you all the people who have had a huge impact on me including my parents, brothers and sister, friends, other family members, church leaders, teachers, etc. So instead I will just spotlight one of the many people who have made a major impact on me in my 23 (almost 24) years of life. And that person is my Grandpa Fawson.
My Grandpa Fawson is one of the most amazing people I have ever known. He is not a flashy man by any means. He is actually quite the opposite. He is one of the most humble men I have ever known. He has never told me how to act or who to be but has taught me about the kind of person I want to be by his actions. He is someone I have always been able to count on and is always serving others. He is such a strong person mentally and physically and is one of the hardest workers on the planet even at the age of 92. I have such love and respect for this man and am so lucky to have him in my life. What an amazing example he is to me and to the rest of my family! I hope I can be half the person he is someday. Love you Grandpa!  

Grandpa and I at his 90th Birthday party a couple of years back.





No comments:

Post a Comment