22.2.11

Day #18--My Beliefs (Erin)

I like how Amy did this, so I am going to copy her a bit

...I believe in God and that He has a plan for us
...I believe that my Savior Jesus Christ died for me
 ...I believe in the prophet Joseph Smith and that we have a prophet today that guides us
 ...I believe in timing--everything has it's season
...I also believe that I have the best family in the world
...I believe that families are eternal
...I belive that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead  the way (haha)
...I believe that the best things in life are worth waiting for
...I also believe that the best things in life are not things
...I believe that service is one of the best ways to feel God's love
 ...I believe that life is a journey and that we meet people along the way that help us through the journey
...I believe that I have been extremely blessed because I've had so many amazing people to help me through the journey
...I believe that death is not the end...but only a new beginning
 ..I believe that there are 2 types of people in this world--those we love and those we don't understand
...I believe that running can help heal the soul :)
...I believe that there are few things that taste better than chocolate bacon!
...I believe that communication is one of the most important things in any relationshi
 ...I believe that we reap what we sow
 ...I believe in the Golden Rule
 ...I believe that nothing is impossible
 ...I believe that we are so much stronger than we think we are
  ..I believe there is nothing that chocolate can't cure!

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment